Digital Hero – Your Input Requested
I am delighted to report that TOCAG has been successful in an application to host a ‘Digital Hero’ as part of a scheme run by the Heritage Trust Network to improve the online engagement and presence of Heritage Organisations
We hope to start work with our ‘Hero’ on the TOCAG digital presence around September 2022
Of course, we have our own ideas, but would very much like to hear yours
- What do you do (or don’t do) online in general – email, web browsing, social media, shopping, banking, charitable donations.
- What do you think of the existing website https://thundridgeoldchurch.org/ – have you ever looked at it, and if so what works and what doesn’t. What is simply missing altogether?
- What would you like to know about the Old Church and its associated local history.
- Are there any special interest groups in the community like education that you think TOCAG could or should be considering to make our digital presence more relevant.
- How do you prefer to be kept up to date with things that interest you – email? social media (if so, which?), website blogs? Are the current TOCAG emails and website blog content of the right content and frequency or not, and why?
- What in general have you come ever across online that you found engaging, informative and do a great job of keeping you interested and coming back for more
- Anything else at all you would like to say or suggest
Please be honest – we know there is a great deal of work to be done, so constructive criticism is very welcome
As with anything to do with TOCAG, if anyone wants to be part of this work in any way, please let us know – even if that’s just sharing ideas and giving feedback as a sounding board – TOCAG and Thundridge Old Church is for you and the whole community.